Karak Rises

Black and White. Hot and Cold. Up and Down. Everything in this world has it's opposites. It's necessary for comparison I suppose. The blackest black look most terrible held against the starkest white. The most vile evil seems most horrid next to the greatest good.
People have their opposites too. The good guys versus the bad guys. The noble versus the traitors. The rich versus the scum.

Now I'm not the type to wax philosophical on a regular basis, but I've been thinking of another group of people...

The Reader... versus the Read. Guess who's side I'm on. C'mon.

Comments

  1. What the heck? Did you draw that? (Nice coloring.) What does it mean? Is that guy gonna beat me up for reading about him?

    p.s. I wrote a poem yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Yes I did. And yes he is. Any suggestions for the next installment?

    Oh, and good job. Do I get to read it ever?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment