BALANCE - POISE - STRENGTH

So... I'm betting you can guess what those three words are all about. They're the logo I'd subscribe to if I were to start building cars. BALANCE. Between beauty and function. Between practicality and awesomeness. Between the front wheels and the back, the left and the right. POISE. In style not overbearing. In demeanor not demanding. In performance not lacking. STRENGTH. Of build. Of power. Of appearance.

Yeah. That's my car.

Okay, I guess that doesn't really describe me all that well, does it? But maybe it describes my goals. BALANCE. Between work and play. Between time up and time off. Between myself and others. POISE. In style not overbearing. In demeanor not demanding. In time of need not withholding. STRENGTH. Of mind. Of body. Of character.

Yeah, that's what I want to be.

So would it look good on the dashboard of a car? Yeah, I think so. And would it look good on my tombstone? Yeah, I think that as well (Not that I want it there, but hey, it would catch your eye. Don't deny it). So there's my words. There's my goals. The person I want to become all wrapped up in three bolded words.

And if I could pick a fourth, it would be CONCISE.

Comments

  1. Those are good. I think you're doing well with those. If I could pick your fourth, it would be SLEEK.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment