Official Results

The Official Results are in. I have the best computer ever (just got a brand new 13 inch MacBook Pro. It's a thing of beauty). Also, I have chosen my three favorite musicals!

Yes, out of all the suggestions I received, even taking into account a few late entries, I have narrowed it down to my three favorite. And the finalists are...

The Once and Future King. Based on the novel by T.H. White.

Fahrenheit 451. Based on the novel by Ray Bradbury.

Sherlock Holmes. Based on the novels and short-stories by Sr. Arthur Conan Doyle.

So there you go. Now it's up to YOU to vote on your favorite! Tell me which it will be and why you would pay to see it. The idea that receives a simple majority will be the winner. In the event of a tie, I will go to an uninvolved party chosen at random from the people I know who aren't on Facebook, and get their opinion.

So go too and vote! The contest will end on the first of September, and the votes will be tallied shortly thereafter. I'll announce the winner as soon as the results are in. Happy voting!

Comments

  1. My vote is Sherlock Holmes. More adventures and good times to make a musical about instead of just one story. Does that make sense? Oh well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherlock Holmes. Love him. (There's this IN-CRED-IBLE show called "Sherlock" that's streaming on Netflix.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was gonna say Sherlock Holmes, but how can I now? It's the individualism thing. Fahrenheit 451 was my favorite book as an adolescent, so it gets my vote.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment