Right Yodeling Cow


There's a right yod'lin' cow at my window,

and she says that there's no time to spare.

There's a curtain that's made out of snowfall

and it's coming to mess up my hair.


Turtles and elephants meet us

on the way out of dodge as we ride,

and they tell me the cow at my window

has broken her own way inside.


There's a yod'lin' cow now in my kitchen,

and she's trampin' all over my beans.

There are turtledoves nesting in rafters,

and poopin' all over the beams.


Doesn't even matter just how quickly

I and my posse arrive,

for the doves and the cow are already

filling my pantry with pies.


When the posse and me fin'ly get there

and survey the damage that's done,

there's a right golden mess in my kitchen

and largely the rest of my home.


Everything's out on the counter,

and the doves from the rooftop have flown,

but the right yod'lin' cow at my window

looks proud of the good work she's done.

Comments