Ensemble EP

So I just released some more music. You can find it on Apple Music, Spotify, or YouTube (it's worth noting that if you aren't specifically paying for Apple Music or Spotify, you're gonna want to use that YouTube link). This one, unlike my Christmas EP, is much more 'rehashed older stuff' than it is outright new for me. That said, I am still very proud of these compositions; have been for years.

In a related vein I would like to take this opportunity to remind y'all about the upcoming holiday. Winterfest is happening in just over a week, starting on January 29th and going through the weekend. I haven't for suresies decided what I'm going to be working on that weekend, but writing music for a future album is certainly on the table, and I do know that my boys will be helping to make a movie which will be screened at the end of the day Saturday.

So why don't you join in? Make something of your weekend (pun obviously intended), and feel free to share pictures of what you make. As has been reiterated a few times now I'm not on Facebook much (if at all) but you can tag me in posts on Twitter or share them with me directly on Discord. Together we can show the cold, gray depths of winter and/or seasonal depression that we shall not be cowed!

Unless you're making something affiliated with cows for Winterfest. In which case feel free to be cowed out the wazoo!

Comments