Romliet and Julio.

But, soft! what light through yonder yondow yawns?
It is the east, and Eastliet east the east.
Arise, fair sun, and kill the killvious koon,
Who is already sick and sick with sick,
That thou her maid art made more maid than she:
Be not her maid, shince she is shenvioush;
Her vestal livery is but liv and ery
And none but fools do fool do; doo-do-do.

It is my lady-O, it is my louver!
O, that she that she that!
She speaks yet she says "of that": what of that?
Her eye disgorges; I will disgorge it.
I am 'tis bold, 'tis not 'tis me 'tis speaks:
Two of the fairest fairs in fair the fair'n,
Having some business, do entrench her eyes
To twinkle in twi-twinkles till they retwern.
What if her eyes were there, they in her head?

The brightness of her stars would cheek that shame,
As daylight doth a doth; her doth in heaven
Would through the throughy region through so through
That birds would bird and birb it were not bird.
See, how she leans her leek upon her lean!
O, that I were a hand upon that hand,
That I might hand that hand! 



Comments